At Villa Home Inspections, with our professional home and property inspection services, we help buyers and sellers to make smart real estate investment decisions. We inspect your home inside and out and provide you with a thorough inspection report.
An accurate home inspection is necessary to gain maximum knowledge of the home and make the right decision before executing an agreement for sale or purchase. Our professionals cover both exterior and interior elements of the home or property that includes but not limited to:
- Drainage Systems
- Roofing Materials
Our Comprehensive Inspection Services
At Villa Home Inspections, our licensed home inspectors perform a thorough inspection in California. We always provide our clients with a detailed and accurate report of the condition of the home. Our aim is to help individuals or investors make a sound decision regarding the sale or purchase of a house. Our reports will also provide you complete guidance about the age and condition of various elements of the house. Our inspector will check the following elements of the home:
- Roof : Coverings, flashing details, chimney systems, venting, gutters.
- Kitchen : Dishwasher, electrical, venting, laundry dryer power source, venting.
- Baths : Tubs, toilet, sinks, drain pipes, tile surround, venting, electrical.
- Interior : Walls, ceilings, doors, windows, stairs, railings, lights, fixtures.
- Attic : Framing, decking, venting, insulation, wiring.
- Exterior : Wall coverings, windows, electrical components, exhaust vents.
- Grounds : concrete flat work, patios, porches, decks, electrical components, grading , drainage, retaining walls.
- Garage : Overhead doors, door openers, electrical components, firewalls.
- Heating / Cooling : Furnace, A/C, venting, distribution, clearances.
- Plumbing : Supply pipes & drain pipes for: proper support, leaks, pressure, proper fall for drainage.
- Electrical : Main panel box, breakers, branch wiring, grounding, outlets, junction boxes.
- Foundation : Bearing walls, supports, framing, sub floor, sill plates, dryness, sump pumps, lift stations, floor drains.
At Villa Home Inspections, we are committed to delivering high-quality services to our clients. A comprehensive home inspection is an imperative part of the home buying or selling process. That’s why, it is really important to inspect every small to major element of the house to make a sound decision. Apart from complete home inspection, we also provide additional inspection services that include:
- Condominium Inspections.
- Commercial Inspections (Apartments / Rental Units).
- Tenant move-in, move-out inspections.
- New Home Warranty Inspections.
- Mold Sampling.
- Residential Environmental Reports.